HOMELESS BUT HONEST


Glen James 54 a Boston man found the backpack containing $2,400(£1,500) in cash and nearly $40,000(£25,00) in traveller's cheques at the south bay mall and spoke to the police . The Boston police department publicly thanked Mr James saying his action were a remarkable tribute to him. Virginia resident Ethen Whittington read media account t of Mr James honesty and started a fund for him on a crowd funding website the fund has since raised to $100,00 including $182(£114) of pocket money saved up by two young children Mr James in his words…


"Even if I were desperate for money, I would not have kept even a penny of the money I found I am extremely religious. God has always very well looked after me"
 hmmm touching I hope James Glen serves as a role model to u..... How many of you will do the same ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topless pictures of newly appointed imo state ambassador EXPOSED